TERMS & CONDITIONS
PoshLots & PoshLots Much Hadham is the working title of Poshlots Limited. It represents a private exclusive community for members. It is a membership only organisation and receives funding from no other sources.
In becoming a valued member of the PoshLots Community, I understand that information relating to my rental agreement will be used by PoshLots and its management to fulfil the requirements of that rental period only. We respect your privacy; therefore, no data will be shared or sold to a third party.
Deposits are to be paid on place of order and will secure an allocated plot number on the site. Deposits will be equal to 10% of the annual rate dependant on the selected plot. With only 5% being returned on cancellation.
From time to time, PoshLots Management may contact you directly (either by post or email) regarding member benefits or renewals, but it will not share your details for marketing purposes.
Your membership will include the following:
• Annual Rental of either a Bronze, Silver or Gold Allotment Plot on the Much Hadham Site with access/use of all the onsite facilities
• A welcome pack including everything you need to know about the management, site and facilities
• Access to the help and support of a community of members on site, including free advice and information on allotment gardening (provided via email, over the phone or in some cases in person)
• Access to a member only page on Facebook, complete with specialised information not available to the general public
• Poshlots will endeavour to provide new member benefits throughout the year – please see our website, social media or ask for details
Poshlots Ltd uses HSBC Banking for the processing of all payments. At no time does the Society have access to your full credit card/Bank details.
However, in the unlikely situation where a member provides his or her credit card details directly to the company, this information will be used for the intended purpose only and then destroyed. It will not be stored, shared or sold.
If you wish to cancel your membership you can do so by contacting PoshLots Ltd within 14 working days of your Order. Please either telephone 01279 927030 or write to ‘PoshLots Ltd, Winghams House, 9 Freeport Office Village, Century Drive, Braintree, Essex, CM77 8YG.’ explaining why you wish to cancel your membership.
Refunds will be made for 5% of the annual amount (50% of the Deposit Paid), if a cancellation has been made within 7 working days of order. This refund will be made either by cheque or BACS transfer within 28 days of the cancellation notification.
Cancellations after the 14 day period will not receive the refund and PoshLots reserves the right to retain the Deposit payment
Free gift applies for the first 50 registrations made on the website within the UK only, 1 free gift per household. Free gift to include a selection at the senders discretion and choice.
Confirmation emails will be numbered from 1- 50 & registrations made after number 50 will still be taken but no gift will be posted.
If you do not wish to continue receiving Poshlots updates, please unsubscribe on follow up email or alternatively please send an email to email@example.com to be removed from the mailing list.